Thursday, April 25, 2013

Good Morning friends and family.  Welcome to my blog on the grand adventure.  Latest news is that settlement on the sale of my home in McMinnville Oregon will be completed next week.

I plan to head north to Redmond WA to visit with Josh, Becky, Ryan, and Lacy prior to my departure.

I've purchased this 1998 VW Eurovan Rialta by Winnebago and will be picking it up next week.


Heading south from the Seattle area I'm planning my first major stop to be Bend Oregon.  I've heard a lot about the town but never visited there.

From there it's onward on a path yet defined to Las Vegas to spend time with my sister Kris.

I will be posting photos and stories of our adventures along the way. Raven, my Miniature Schnauzer is packed and can't wait to hit the road.  Among her favorite things are going, coming home, samples of whatever I'm eating, and snuggling next to me.


For right now, it's back to packing.  Hope to see and hear from all of you soon.  Take care all.

Our love to all of you,

Kim and Raven


No comments:

Post a Comment